Ask NASCA Watershed Scale Monitoring of BMP Effectiveness

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    Shana Joy

Any NASCA members out there administering/leading or participating in any watershed scale monitoring of BMP effectiveness? If so, could you please let me know a bit more about the effort and who is the best contact at your agency for a follow up discussion? Thanks!

#10386 Reply
      Christopher Pettit

Hi Shana…give me a shout and I am happy to talk through how we work through the Basin Management Action Plan process in Florida and how our statutory and regulatory structures are set up.

Chris Pettit, Director
        Office of Agricultural Water Policy
        Florida Department of Agriculture and Consumer Services
        850-519-4356

#10387 Reply
        TJ Helton

Shana,
          Please give me a call and we can visit about the BMP effectiveness monitoring efforts in Texas.

TJ Helton
          Texas State Soil and Water Conservation Board
          254-231-2112

#10388 Reply
          Shanon Phillips

Shana-

Please give send me an email or call at 405-522-4728. I’m happy to talk to you about our watershed monitoring program and how we’ve used it to track BMP success.

Thanks!

Shanon Phillips

#10389 Reply
            Annie Felix-Gerth

Shana – are you interested in agricultural or urban BMPs? I can put you in contact with someone once I know more about what type of BMPs you are interested in.

#10436 Reply
              Shana Joy

The focus is on agricultural BMPs rather than urban ones. Thanks for that question Annie!

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
              Reply To: Watershed Scale Monitoring of BMP Effectiveness
              Your information: