Ask NASCA Conservation District State Association Dues

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • Author
    Brooks Morehart

I have a couple districts that are curious what other states are paying in dues to their State Associations. Any input would be appreciated, Thanks!

#9342 Reply
      Lisa Knauf Owen

Oklahoma districts are invoiced $400 per year. Of the 88 districts about 85 pay regularly.

#9343 Reply
        Vernon Cox

North Carolina uses a formula that includes a base amount of $400 per district and factors in population and acreage. The average amount is about $550 per district. We have 96 districts in NC.

#9344 Reply
          David Copeland

MN uses a formula that I’m not familiar with. I checked with one of my SWCDs in my work area and they paid $3,773 in 2019.

#9345 Reply
            Brian Farkas

West Virginia conservation districts pay $4,000 a year in dues to the association. There are only 14 districts in the state. The state also pays dues brining the total annual payment to the association to $60,000.

#9346 Reply
              Rob Hamilton

Ohio uses a formula based on the amount of funding an SWCD receives from state and local sources. The formula is: total appropriation x 0.006 + $200
                A district with appropriations equal to $100,000 would pay $800 annually to the state association

#9362 Reply
                Jackie Thomas

District in Arizona pay $1500 a year but just more then half of the 30 districts pay.

#9363 Reply
                  Shana Joy

Washington conservation districts just took action to change their dues structure. Each of the 45 CDs will now be paying $3,890 per year to the Association. Typically 44 of the 45 CDs pay dues regularly.

#9364 Reply
                    Vince Sitzmann

Annual dues to Conservation Districts of Iowa are $850 annually.

#9366 Reply
                      Tom Gordon

All 16 Maine Districts pay $2,000 in annual dues to the state association. Their state appropriation is $25,000 per year.

#9571 Reply
                        Frank Minch

Annual Association dues in NJ are $850 with 13 of 15 paying the full amount, 1 paying partial dues and 1 not contributing at all.

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
                        Reply To: Conservation District State Association Dues
                        Your information: